Monday, September 24, 2007

Business Plan For Chickens



blog Hello, how are you ?!?!? I'm fine, or perhaps it is more convenient to say that not to be here to explain all my mental saw ... anyway ... some do not feel that, eh?? sorry, you are absolutely right ... I'm not sure if I feel I ... but you know ... the summer holidays, exams (?!?!)... I inadvertently overlooked a bit ... edddddai not to the injured ... I thought about you a lot, I swear ... it's just that ... Well, by the end we're here right??
I know that would be all well and good to stay here to tell all events worthy of note later in this month or two of total silence ... and would be equally sacrosanct put photos ... NO ... nothing, nada ... I do not want to tell the evenings, holidays, scoops ... and the photos I have yet ... then ?!?!?!? fuck do I do ?!?!?!
Well, I wanted to tell you that there are still, you do not rid of me so easily, and that, for all that if they are, and they asked me, I will continue my blog forever and ever ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment