Sunday, December 16, 2007

Give Scorpio Man Space



I felt something in my stomach. I ignored him by keeping busy with other chores. After
some day I realized that this thing had spread throughout the stomach.
It did not hurt, it was just very annoying.
I wondered what could be and I found no answer, so I started doing other things. But this thing I
corroded grew bigger every day, I was digging, I suffer not let me sleep.
always win in the end I won or fatigue, or just overcame my ability to think about anything else.
I slept like a baby at night, dreaming of fairy tales with a happy ending, saying that until we have believed there was hope that they were real.
One morning I awoke, I felt something strange in his chest.
I stood in silence, almost without breathing. And I
realized that she came up to them.
had settled all around the organ (which name escapes me now), what is at the center of everything. What makes you
-tum and die if it stops beating.
scratch.
consumed.
digging. How
rust. Like the rust
rough that slowly eats everything.
It makes it more brittle.
I thought of going to the doctor, tell him of my problem, let me do the analysis of radiographs.
But imagining the phrase "Doctor, I have rust in my stomach" I realized that maybe it was nothing treatable with medications.
I started doing other things.
This is the remedy pending the remedy.
ignore it.
Pretend it does not exist.
Occasionally, however, in the days to follow (and I'm afraid in the future) a few drops of rain fell on us, nourishing.
happens when I sit down, I light up a cigarette, and I try to empty from it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment