It all started when I set foot in the new office ... The
Lucca Comics 2007 was just over, the imaginary friends were back in the limbo of my white sheets, and I had a sleep and a haunting melancholy devastating.
I walked into the office and cold, plus.
Strangely I was not the last, it was still one, which arrived shortly after I was lying (say, over collapsed) party unity on the chair I had been gently placed under the seat.
was with the entry of late but I looked around.
entered with a beaming smile and hair fresh hair, nails immaculate, his clothes perfectly coordinated with each other, a pink bow in her hair (A bow PINK!) And bag disturbingly coordinated with everything else ...
I looked to other girls ... Very nice of
less laggard, and less obsession (I assume only minor or taste) for color matching, but still ... terribly ... terribly ... FESCION!
Except one.
clumsy, awkward, very overweight, with a sweater on Sunday and paid her bag, her hair dyed just for the occasion, watching the others and tried to imitate their ways.
Then I looked at me.
Luckily I did not have a mirror in which to take conscience of my eyes and my hair just got out of savage cat washing machine ... but the rest I could see it and it was not the altitude (So \u200b\u200bto speak) of those clones of clones of clones of clones of some pupa by real shoo or some additional clone of paris Ilton.
I stood silent nodding the whole time, praying that the time to leave came soon.
arrived.
But came the first day of work.
We were in the office and I laggard.
Among all the clones I had given her that kind ... at least he had taste in dress.
least distinguish colors.
I did not expect that I would be so attached to his ingenuousness ...
When he looked at me with her big blue eyes and innocent air and said, with voice as a child "are clumsy, do not know, help me?"
A doll, the My Scirlei (so I decided it would be called).
The workdays went pretty well.
We had a desk-to-head, head to a computer, a phone-to-head.
I pretended to be the Detective Cooper, a private investigator of 50 years on the brink of ruin, which reads the newspaper folded and crumpled with her feet on the desk, with his reporter's hat on his head and the cup of coffee nearby.
She was my secretary dizzy, pretty as a printout of coca cola, coffee and to ask where I was to answer "do not know, boss, 'I
with infinite patience I pointed out that ..." but not you have to do it, does the machine "and she silenced me
with his voice that melts the ice "so why do not you ask her, boss?"
Tuscè.
But the good things end soon, or are dramatically interrupted by episodes decidedly less pleasant.
Suddenly I found myself on a Saturday afternoon (tralaltro mostly sunny and warm, despite the season, which boosted my sociopathy chronic levels not seen before) in the office with the other two clones.
No, not that awkward. The other two
.
One of them went away soon, taken by her boyfriend or something to that fundamental social commitment.
I was, in spite of myself, alone with the other clone, dying. Yes
Morente. As held to specify a few minutes of relaxed silence, during which I was intent to do some important work (talk with people away on emmessenne).
The clone was in the middle of that month period that affects the female gender, time (when most if not) as an Executioner execution.
Not that we go out looking for all the attention for our sad ovaries tortured.
But oh well.
"but it's true that if you take the pill (the famous moment) on an empty stomach you are bleeding?"
"O__O''eh?"
"ahahahahahahah" laugh about my distraction, it seems comical to circca timed 5 minutes, followed by the phrase referred to over (again!)
"mmm ... the glaciers you things!?"
Yeah ... "
"then you already have the bleeding ..."
awkward silence (something like 10 minutes when I saw a glimmer of hope ... that could go on until end of turn)
note No. 1. clones never understand the jokes
"no ... but I meant internal bleeding ! "
"O___O''eh ?!??!?!?"
"They told me ..."
"but .... o.o"
"really ..."
thought for a moment about what to do. Launch
desperate SOS to almost all my online contacts.
"in two minutes if I do not answer send reinforcements"
At that moment I prayed even have enough antibodies to protect my brain from his stupidity and low red blood cell oxygen so as not to flow from falling into a brief but significant lethargy.
"you know you're right?" I said, looking very convincing
"° O ° see here?"
"There is ... one died!"
"..."
"..."
note No. 2. clones laugh at anything that is not a joke
"ahahahahahahahahahahaha" story worthy of the funniest laugh ever heard before
"look at that ... .." I said with some embarrassment and gravely, "there really a ... died ... "
Clone shuddered.
"ah ..."
Then silence fell.
note No. 3. with clones you have to be drastic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment