Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best Thing For Bad Baby Eczema

Two in one.

Sfoglio Buzz, and while the lighthouse, light rain, the sun faded, the bus, NN, the wooden table, the greenhouse, Matias, the dark waves, I dance in front of my eyes and tickle your fingers, I stop to think, taking off from her, F.
We are next to the counter, four months we spend more than eight hours a day to less than 4metri away from each other. For some time it is my most enduring interpersonal closeness, I know.
her, so she simply, there is perfect and impenetrable, with that air Giullaresco A little bit A little bit careful, sometimes a sneeze, a laugh and involves as a cloud of talcum powder, then you see it approaching, the two open windows that you settle on, the sun is always there, those traits who know of incense, spices, silk and warm sand. She, who this morning told through the eyes and stroked with the words, while an incredible treasure hunt with stops so think about how unsettling the form provided and captured me, leaving me with that itch in the nostrils and all'angolino inner eye.
And that's where a tangle of lights and sounds and colors and caresses I was strung inside. Why put a face, or rather, two, the realization of the verb "to love did not think more so unbelievably perfect.
But they, they yes, they are there, and in three months platinum-flowers-and-polaroid moments will be their forever. And I've never even seen them together, unbelievable.
Tour of Gd and riffs and watercolors blue-red-green-yellow-pink on white canvas, the happiness of two people who are each other's continued the other. And the borders do not see them ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment