That is: P Lanning SICO P (or P Sycho) P edagogico.
or (ii): What we do in this month's entrant in detail.
As you can see everything good that is already structured, only lacks your presence.
Some little thing, on the fly:
- Who's there and who is not be prepared: Each lesson will explain and assign the work to be done for individual study;
- The i want mean the opportunity to be interviewed within the time and night time. So get ready, and if you know you should be questioned, make yourself ready;
- Not only students live blog of the Nobel Prize but also the textbooks that I have recommended to buy / copy earlier this year: the details of this planning should know that:
- Pedagogy: Volume III, Part I, Chapter I, Sections 1,2,4,9,11 Cards + 5 -> 9 on positivism (with photocopies do in case), while for activism: Part I, Chapter III (all) + Cards (all);
- Psychology: sull'anziano Photocopies (from textbook) and, in addition, give copies to the presence in adult age.
- I recommend its presence: this is also planning to benefit for your shifts at work, so if you have to manage them;
- The day will be Friday, May 2 (evening) devoted to work on PCs for creating concept maps using the software that I have often recommended. Who can you also bring your notebook to work well individually as possible.
That said, see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment