Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cheap Size 12 Wide Heels.com

not a psychologist ..




do not say this too loudly, but I think I understand the basic problem ... I mean that in practice, it is not him asshole (oh my God is a little eh, but of his own), but reflect a little about things in general ... but it's him or me who do not want a serious relationship stable and reciprocal way God intended? not because my last four stories were all with people who loved me. and certainly not me amavo.qui the question arises: if I wanted more, perhaps I would not find it? I would have avoided like the plague this love of clay? then think of the confusion of him, I pretend that the things that do not really want. he reacts to things, events. he is himself, that makes me understand what he wants and what he thinks, I do not give him the slightest charge, I impose that a street-like feeling angry and I yelled that every 3x2 if you exit out of the track even an inch. Instead he wants to go there in the street but only marginally, because she loves me. in essence he wants a sidewalk, and is good because my road is very, very slippery, indeed, I do not have their own foundations, so I think it built the fucking dog on some stream because I speak the truth, I never did the readings needed before drawing it.
your bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment