Saturday, September 19, 2009

What Is The Average Neck Size Of A Woman

cvd



course, nobody believed, not even me. 2 days after my last post was in Rome from him, saying, "this time goodbye forever and bla bla bla bla." ten days later I was in Rome again, saying, "please forgive me: °" as they are pathetic, one day I will be pain and disgust thinking about these things. cmq but was a good summer after all ... after a trip in July of sex and rock n roll you got a job in August and sea, while he of course made merry in New York.
sti cocks.
Ten days ago after another quarrel I was determined to cut the rope, for the umpteenth time he seems more confident this time so.ma. that is not right to fight with this doll for a modicum of respect, a sliver of affection. much did the two books I've already eaten three times each by now, take note:
"the princess who believe in fairy tales. (how to get rid of their Prince Charming)" by Marcia Grad perfect for me, just the words that I needed to wake up from this nightmare.
and then he "fouls suffer! (Men prefer bitches)" by Sherry Argov. I was used to distinguish a woman from that bitch mat. I return (v) or of course in the second category. that made me realize that if he does not return, it's because he does not care. and if he does not care, what am I doing with him? Cocks be found everywhere, excuse my frankness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment