Friday, June 29, 2007

Buy Lauren London Weave

DROWNING

Contemplating a farewell not just
The need to travel is fear and courage
And here I am again I
us I think of you, you will not forget
from now
the landscapes of the world
and photographs with you
healthy ... but now I drown ....
Watch from a distance the lights an 'other times, and after
Hold, then hold me and will never be
And tomorrow I'll know only too
But now tell what you think
healthy ... drown ...
Lose your gaze
Seeking
The memory still, I wake
I look and feel better
And you're here
healthy ... But now I drown ...
Watch from a distance the lights an 'other times, and after
Hold, then hold me and will never be
And tomorrow I'll know only too
But now tell what you think
healthy ... drown ...
And when will the morning I'll stay beside you
And when darkness approaches
If it happens, think of me
And I find myself not understanding
As the day dies And every night it was love And
every day was a mistake
healthy ... I drown
hold my hands like the last time
And then look into my eyes like a year ago
And tomorrow I'll know only too
But now tell what you think
healthy ... drown ...
Watch from a distance the lights an 'other times, and after
Hold, then hold me and will never be
And tomorrow I'll know only too
But now tell what you think
healthy ... drown ...

- Tiziano Ferro-

0 comments:

Post a Comment