Monday, June 25, 2007

Realtek Gie & Fe Ethernet Pci Nic Drivers

12:45 pm

few days ago I thought, "Yes, there is a divine justice" ... I think today, after a weekend ignorant that divine justice does not punish me for my superificialità and make me spend at least 2 exams this summer session ... I also think to be back, at least in part, the solar person, cheerful and bright they are ... although sometimes the thoughts, I and take me away ... Vasco mention that there is always good, and we can say that my friends crazy, Stefy and chicken have gone to see him on Friday at San Siro and they called us to let us listen to as many as 3 songs, among others, the effect dolby ... And we, who were engaged in a beautiful mini-bar Paris, we appreciated a lot ... GRAZIEEEEEEEEE (maybe you have some short-visual support that ignorance of the witnesses that night, we good!)
The next day, still half-unconscious, we are awakened by the chicken, which brings us back to reality and we throws off the bed, to enjoy the day already organized before the pools of egna ... Among match of beach volleyball, Bathrooms, intercepted dips, chips that are left on the stomach, challenges to 10 cm by us calcium and rackets, sweepers scientific and recall of alcohol, we did not like to sleep one bit ... and for dinner the chicken offers to make pizza ... very good, ISSIME !!!!! The evening was calm when under the influence of alcohol veins RDI, we had not promised to be present until the end, the white night ... Fortunately
arrives Sunday, and something you can recover ... but what ?!?!!? the lost hours of sleep or study .... won hands down to sleep ... and after sleeping almost all day, I went to the raft ... tiring to fear, but it was fun like last year ...
Today is Monday ... starts the week and I am the game so, again defying the divine justice ... morning working, then you go to the lake to study, that 29's public economy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment