keep updating my blog ... d 'summer .... including holidays, exams, lake and grilled ... is hard ... is also hard because you want to write, vent, let flow fingers on the keyboard without brakes ... but no ... also perhaps because no one would disagree ... and then try to understand what I'm going without naming names, but no one feels involved and got involved ... It 's hard to be so ... I once read this sentence: "Happiness is like a butterfly, if not chasing the'll never get, but if you sit down she will fall upon you" ... maybe I have to stop chasing the butterfly, and wait without doing anything ... goes somewhat against my way of being, that until the last batch to get what you want, but now I got to the limit ... I do not have more energy ... and most do not even know if it's worth maybe so .... and I need very little to sweep away all doubt, a small gesture, a word, a look .... But no ... and as happens in all the important things in life, whether love or friendship, I am struggling to give a second chance if someone hurts me ... not out of pride, but because it is difficult for me to forget everything and return as if nothing had happened ... so going on like this the pain increases, and the chance to go back quietly drops ... and it is because the knowledge might be losing too important a thing that makes me feel even worse ... something that probably only I believe ... and this hurts ... maybe it's just that I'll be slammed in your face reality, but it is so difficult to see ... let alone understand and believe ... I would still do something, the last .... Strangelove is too in your opinion?? joke ... the only and last thing I do is sit and wait ... perhaps with the butterflies to feed in the head to put it more quickly ... By the way, what butterflies eat??
0 comments:
Post a Comment