Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pokemon Emerald Gpsphone .cht Files

Exist Only people I looked

People do not know where to go.
But facing the problem.

for the first time I spoke with Jehovah's Witnesses, a woman and a girl who wanted to convince me that know what it's called the one who created us to be an issue on which to question and worry.
I told him that if there is way too big for us small men.
"We're too small"
I told him so.
"And you want to know who it is that drives us? "
" I think it's a useless thing "
talked a little ', then my friend who was tired to be there to listen to his leave.
I lit a cigarette.

During the afternoon I drank a lot, more of a Calabrian bitter that reminded me of a more delicious alcohol.
I tried to take a twenty-one Florentine without success.
really do not liked to be stepping on your foot and sing the yodel.
embarrassing text messages I sent to a friend, shortly after forgetting to have written them.
I pretended to be sober in front of the mother of my friend, I believe, with poor results.
And I fell asleep watching the first Hercules, commenting on the loss of quality Disney cartoon, and how they were scribbled over the contours and backgrounds such as paintings.
I dreamed every single hair of that girl high, sad eyes of twenty-one, hands tight on the pencil violently girl with glasses, wearing red nail polish worn the blonde haired boy shoes of blacks and his attitude clear, the thin lips and teeth of small blond boy, the boy's half-closed eyes of my friend, the eye of his mother while he showed me his watercolors, the soothing calm of his stepfather and their two gazes crossed, television and rustling noise.

The next day we went to the center along, reading the horoscope useless the City and Metro.
the Academy of Art was the place where I stay.
strange but I felt I was perfectly at ease.
We met with the guys who were at the party the day before and without alcohol, music and euphoria were all less sociable and kind.
Other than that I wanted to take, which offered me a Lucky Strike from fumarmi after the devastating coffee machine.

courtroom graphics shortly after I ran, shouting "Storm has run mad."
Storm is a professor with long white hair, the clear eyes and skin artificially tanned.
I returned to the station and sat down to wait for my train that seemed never to arrive.

People were running frantic.
worried.
spoke.
smoked.
ate.
drank.
The girl next to me was all this together.
risked killing Japanese Some guys running on the shiny floor, not to miss the train.
A pigeon came in peak close to me, slipping on the marble acrobatically red. I trotted
trolley rolling back and forth.
Other people got up alarmed at every listing.

They had removed the signs of bread love and health. I

against the sun.
People were moving shadows.

The voices of the people.

The looks of the people.

The feet of people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment