Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Salary For Civil Engineers With Mba

Home For Imaginary Friends Nuke

The real coffee in the morning, the luggage in the middle of the room, having to climb over each time, my teddy bear holding hot pink shokking to someone who is not me, toothbrushes in the bathroom , liquids and containers for the lenses to the pulp industrial quantities, taralli, tequila, the quiche, beer and good weird, the weird car, curls, good cheese, the streets of Lucca, his hands in his pockets, shoes walking nearby, wigs, trains, machines of snacks, magic wands, books, good music, lots of chairs, my blue tablecloth, glasses, smoked a cigarette on the balcony even if it's cold, the cat with the boots, the belt of my new coat, a scarf crippled, open doors The bathroom always busy, eyes, laugh, sing silly songs to loop, flashbacks, beautiful and extravagant cars full, knees nearby, talking to looks, smile, always know, understand and stay close, weaving his fingers, photographs, details, people, cosplayer, gravel, laddered stockings, trees on fire, lessons in diction, Drug, cold, heat unlikely, turtleneck sweaters, chapped lips, new tastes, smells, gloves healers, a house ghost, throwing them face down on the grass, run, do not think ...
not think ...
not think ...

Madonna's silence tonight.

I have a huge house. I
spaces are suddenly wide.
The silence that I liked so much, and when I moved, now it's just sad.
I expect a few seconds the other extraneous noise.
someone who snores.
Someone who calls me.
"Nuuuukeeee ... you can come a moment?"
And I pretended to reluctantly get up from the sofa bed open and flooded with blankets. While
tikkettano someone's fingers on the keyboard in the air and you hear music that is in my computer but never listen.
Now the sofa bed is closed.
It's just a blue sofa with pillows blue.
Blue ...
I'm sitting in the chair with his legs crossed and stare at the blank page of your notebook from yesterday.
Trying to put on paper that Lucca Comics and Games Duemilaessette.
You can not.
I'm not good with words, I get along better with the drawings.
And even with those I find myself in trouble ...

Imaginary Friends keep you from going crazy.
Imaginary Friends are the most powerful medicine against the routine and the loneliness and sadness.
But imaginary friends are nothing more than ...
When they become real is another story ...
That warmth you feel in the middle chest can not draw.
When you look someone in the eye and we see the calm of a child ...
When you look someone in the eye and you see a storm at sea that can not find peace, but for a moment, albeit brief stops ...
When you look someone in the eye again and everything else fades and you become the air, earth, fire, water, everything together in a single sigh ...
are things you can not draw.
I'm not capable.
Even though I badly need ...

In recent days a great person said that art is art if it was born of necessity. Otherwise it's just a matter of doing something.
He also says that we are the puppet masters of ourselves. That our thread make a crazy ride, and then pass on the clouds descend to the foot.

I have never been of this opinion. In these days
.
Maybe I've never been the same as me now.
Maybe it was the need to introduce people to the Nuke - - -
people ...

are my imaginary friends.
having to see back in the package has done more harm than anything else.
Why did not believe that true happiness that only the pure utopian one, could exist.
And I never imagined that it was painful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment