Saturday, November 10, 2007

Trading Pokémon Rom Mac

smile

Last night I dreamed myself.
I looked from the outside.
I was a stranger who looked to be Nuke the not too distant.
I wonder who I could be ...
I know, but as someone else may know.
I was on the walls of Lucca, with a large tree with red leaves on my shoulders.
I laughed and I had my gloves on the bum, I held a cigarette between his fingers craftsmanship. The
when I was shooting someone, probably me, made me laugh.
Then I laughed as he shook the map between the fingers, the tobacco which was in danger of slipping down.
I like it.
I admired the way she smiles and I did joy and warmth.
Maybe I looked through the eyes of a boy in love with me.
Perhaps I was an admirer of old.

I think about it sometimes. A
how my body will change over time. A
like me will notice one day finding an old photo of me on the walls of Lucca with the curls in the wind and a cigarette between his fingers.

I think the picture of my grandfather in the study: an enlargement of my grandmother at twenty, a swimsuit and a big old straw hat.
was beautiful.
The grandmother did not want to keep her.
When he goes to dust, I know, looks and sighs.
Then back to the kitchen and watch me and my cousin that we fight.
and smiles. He pretends
to scold me because I'm too jealous of a monster than three years, but then me all won, as if I were the real girl.
preparing meals for my mom and his brothers.

I will have children?
Sometimes I think about it.
Not that I have to hurry, I'm 24.
I wonder if I have simply never.
I'd like.

Many people believe that I would be a good mother, because I live in a world of my own, because it tells stories, because I'm the nanny of two children who I adore, because I'm patient and I draw.
So they say.

I entered the life of the mother, upsetting, when she was only 18 years, recently completed.
Six years ago I was 18.
six years ago.

I always thought I had a child very soon, perhaps convinced that it was hereditary.
But it is not.
Well luckily for now.
I'm not ready for a child now.
I sometimes forget to feed my cat.
are messy and clumsy.
glad I do not cook.
are too independent to start a family.
I just wonder if I will ever have of their children.
Sooner or later.

I've always said that if in 30 years I have not found the man of my life I alone.
try a smart guy, handsome (according to my personal tax), with big kind eyes and healthy.
And I have a son by him.
does not matter that he knows.
'm not one of those women who like to fit men.

The Nuke of 2013 just wants to have a baby to raise, because she thinks that being a parent is just 30 years.

Men have two ways of looking at things.
Some think that the child is an advanced form of a white spit in a black hole.
Others think that it is the fruit of their seed.
Both are right. You can find
agree with and disagree with one another, but we must recognize the right of both.
course hope to see copies of the second category.
But it is said that raising a child with one of them.

Last night I dreamed myself.
I had a cigarette between his fingers and laughed.
Yet it was one of the saddest dream I've ever done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment