pulls a strange breeze for some time.
Not long.
Just a little '.
The rust is slowly recovering ...
do not know, maybe I just try to ignore it so much that I'm somehow managing. Sometimes
scratch again, I confess, I sometimes feel the stomach wall fragments that rub against the red-orange.
But I do not want to talk about.
are sometimes happy and sometimes they are.
Exist.
This is what interests me for now, I think there is already a good thing.
I'm leading a life quite busy in this period, then the life that counts one another with short and meaningful images, such as a trailer, as a slide, as scattered papers.
And I like it.
smile.
Why is smiling.
Because if all this that I struggle to say, is not just an illusion, seems to be a very happy period.
I keep my feet firmly on the ground.
Not long.
Just a little '.
The rust is slowly recovering ...
do not know, maybe I just try to ignore it so much that I'm somehow managing. Sometimes
scratch again, I confess, I sometimes feel the stomach wall fragments that rub against the red-orange.
But I do not want to talk about.
are sometimes happy and sometimes they are.
Exist.
This is what interests me for now, I think there is already a good thing.
I'm leading a life quite busy in this period, then the life that counts one another with short and meaningful images, such as a trailer, as a slide, as scattered papers.
And I like it.
smile.
Why is smiling.
Because if all this that I struggle to say, is not just an illusion, seems to be a very happy period.
I keep my feet firmly on the ground.
0 comments:
Post a Comment