Monday, October 29, 2007

Do Safety Pins Equal 16 Gauge

not have time to write, so I express myself with gestures are now

This is what is distinguishing the sick from my days with runny nose and the voice on vacation. The

emo.
What to say about them ....

I adopt one, take it home, watch it while he is down on my couch while I settle poems sad and decadent, and looks at me with his eye (the other is hidden by the tuft) begging me to give him a razor sharp (in fact consumers who suffer more).
I will give him a snack, and while the classic Children from Merenda would have been delighted him ... no, he would have turned me half melancholy smile of courtesy and then he cried a little slice of cake because that reminded him of the face ' love lost for ever ...

So please, if someone reads this sweet little emo post ...
The Nanny wants you so much cuddle and groom ... and collect ...

With sad and decadent love your


Nukem



0 comments:

Post a Comment