Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Is The Percentage Of Injuries In Dancing

WALKED SLOWLY

walked out the door following the red iron rich girl with occhiali.Lei turned and said something to him, with what appeared a tone of motherly scolding.
Then he hastened to bring her hands to draw, pulling up the zipper with commitment, focus, using each neuron and every articulation, small eyes, two dots blacks to tell the truth, that the void stared ahead of him.
was a look of a child, a bewildered look, those who have lost something without knowing when or what.
She expected him to finish and then turned as he walked nell'antibagno towards the usic, turning occasionally to make sure that he was following.
He was close.
I do not know why, but I expected at any moment to ask to take him by hand. Not to get lost.
She was to be his niece, I think, because he had that look between the maternal and impatient.
Then he sat upright and then saw that his pants were wet to the horse.

"Miss has the membership card?"

cashier's voice brought me back to reality.
handed her the card and then called a last glance in the direction of the bathroom.
He followed the rich girl with glasses in silence.

was the first time I saw a man pee on him.

The Melancholy of that scene took me all day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment