Friday, October 26, 2007

Soccer Players That Wear Headbands

Trendi

"Ready, Mom!" I must tell you something! Hold on tight! "
"... what ...? -.-"
"You know my black and green striped sweater hand-made sad?"
"seeeeee? -.-"
"here.! This I have launched a fashion, I am a genius! Now all the stalls have sweaters with stripes of the same color!"
"..."
"giuroooo you, I am a genius a genius!"
"now you are no longer original. Now you're trend"
"...."
"ah. But today is 25.'s Birthday is not you father?"
"shit! Hello ma!"

That morning I had got a sms from my friend, where I asked if I wanted to go to market with her, so maybe we would find the right clothes for the Lucca Comics, which now lacked very little.
was October 25 and was the birthday of the father.
telephoned him singing happy birthday to you and then I went back to concentrate on sweaters awfully similar to mine, displayed in the stalls. Although now looking at them hoping to catch fire with the thought.

We had breakfast in one of the best pastry shops in the city, where I discovered two things.
The first is that in front of the bakery was the laundromat I was looking for a week.
The second is that my friend did it matter to the collective problems right ...
I found out when she went to order non-memory-thing at the counter and I took the opportunity to catch one of the newspapers that were pinned on the shelf at your side, determined to keep up the good about the day before, namely that of acculturation.
"but ... read on ... ... come on!"
"mh?"
"oh well"
"you know what I found yesterday? Mh ... that ... virtually you today if thou hast thou hast high blood sugar diabetes tomorrow!"
"eh?"
"because it will lower the threshold for diabetes! Pharmaceutical companies! So you are forced to buy medicines, because fear is the matter! because diabetes is serious! "
"..."
" did you know that shit? "
" ok, but it must go to a doctor like your intelligent and he tells you to calm you do not have diabetes "
... "
" by the drink that juice up to do later "

I finished my juice and I forgot the pharmaceutical industry.
crossed the road and we went to that wonderful place that is the laundromat, where a nice old lady I explained how they worked, without specifying the difference between washing machines and dryers, what I learned at my expense (and my coins) that afternoon when, after having slipped into oblivion and all the blankets you start the cycle, I looked up.
DRYER - DRY
What then turned in my favor. I did recover the coins that I thought I lost and now we also guadagnai latchbolt free drying.
The laundromats are a great place to think and reflect. The colorful blankets
running oblivion almost hypnotic.

while drying (this time after cleaning) across the street and bought pastries for the giant father.
On my return I found the old lady and what I believe was his son, to comply with his head bowed and with great interest that turned my blankets.
"these are yours!?"
scared nodded her head.
"should be turned every so often" still

nodded "yeah, Did I first explained to me this beautiful little girl ..."
and left.

crossed the city loaded with blankets and pastries, but happy.
The laundromat is a nice place.
I got into my car and after a few hundred meters, on a curve, caught in the middle of a sidewalk.
Half an hour later I was squatting to observe that my father changed the wheel, with an obvious hole in the side, trying to deny the obvious, namely that, I was beaten on a sidewalk.
"this shit is too obvious. I can not pretend to believe once again."
so I left.
stunned in the road.
broken down and joined him with cakes and champagne in the house in the hills who was renovating.
Among the wishes and the celebrations of its 43 years, he found something better to say:
"if I had mom and you were still married at this 25 years of marriage"
"..."
"twenty-five !!!!"
"Yes, father. If you were still married and if this was a science fiction movie, yes. Would have been 25"

I left the yard and muttered something about the close of Burch and daughters in a tin shack, with his worker who calls it "love."
I think it was because I had mentioned the three visits that I received from them recently.

"sleep in sleeping bags, father "
" ah ok on the terrace "
"..."

I went to my grandmother to teach me the noble art of knitting in strips and then home.
had been a long and intense day.
I was tired.
and happy.
and impatient.
and needles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment